Corona Virus spreads rapidly in homeland as well as other countries. You can consume six of these foods to ward off an infected corona virus.
|Corona Virus spreads, these six foods can improve the body's immune|
The emergence of Corona virus cases in the homeland made many parties highlighting the medical handling side of the deadly virus.
In fact, the experts remind, prevention is also not less important. One of them by improving body immunity.
In addition to increasing daily activity, immunity can also be increased by consuming a number of foods.
"Food has a key role in enhancing the body's immunity." "That's why you're encouraged to avoid raw foods, including raw meats, raw eggs, to raw vegetables to maintain immunity. " says Dr. Saras Salil, a physician based in New Delhi, India, as quoted by the Times of India page.
Well, some foods that can help increase immunity, among others:
1. Garlic Onion is a powerful anti-viral ingredient that can be consumed raw, mashed or can be added to a soup or salad. To make a simple home remedy, mix the raw garlic and clove with one tablespoon of raw honey.
Then consume it in a few alternate days. This can be a fantastic way to boost our immune system.
2. Food Berries that are rich in resveratrol, such as peanuts, pistachios, grapes, blueberries, cranberries, strawberries, and even dark chocolate can greatly help fight fungal infections, ultraviolet radiation, stress, and injuries. This type of food also protects the body from virus attacks.
3. Coconut oil Avoid other oil variations and use cold or raw pure coconut oil. Lauric acid and caprylic acid in it are essential to boost the immune system to viruses.
4. Ginger can help maintain endurance. Ginger has anti-viral properties, which when mixed with star anise and honey can help control side effects. This herb can be consumed 3-4 times a day.
5. Star fennel contains shikimic acid which is used as the base material for the production of very strong anti-flu drugs as an anti-virus.
You grab some fruit fennel and boil it in the water. Then, you add it to the tea like green tea or black tea and drink it twice a day.
6. Foods high in vitamin C such as red peppers, yellow peppers, oranges, guava and papaya are rich in vitamin C so it has anti-oxidant properties and boosts immunity. In order to keep the immune system good, consume the fruits every day.
Thanks for Reading Corona Virus spreads, these six foods can improve the body's immune